SIMPLE! Breathe Right nasal strips or any generic brand of nasal strips can be reused at least 3 times, sometimes up to 5 times depending on a couple of factors. Before you put one on, all you have to do is wipe the area on your nose with some rubbing alcohol using a q-tip (generic brand hopefully) or a piece of tp. Be sure to let the excess alcohol evaporate off before you put on the strip. Otherwise, the alcohol will dissolve the adhesive on the strip. What this process does, it removes the oils from your nose, which would get onto the strip and neutralize the adhesive.
When you get up in the morning, carefully remove the nasal strip and place the nasal strip adhesive side up on the counter or in your vanity. To reuse the nasal strip, repeat the process with the rubbing alcohol, but when you apply the nasal strip to your nose, firmly pinch your nose pressing the sides inward for 10-15 seconds and breathe through your mouth.
Note that as you get into the 3-5 use range, you may need to bend the strip in the opposite flex-direction in order to refresh its ability to pull your nasal pages open.
UPDATE! THIS MAY BE A BETTER WAY TO REUSE BREATHE RIGHT STRIPS OR GENERIC NASAL STRIPS:
1) Buy Johnson and Johnson 1-inch waterproof tape.
2) Take a used Breath Right strip and cut off the excess adhesive tape around the two strips (plastic, reflexive pieces that gives the strip its spring). Cut it as close as possible to the two plastic pieces.
3) Measure out 2 inches or the waterproof tape and place the used Breath Right strip sticky-side down onto the center of the tape (sticky to sticky).
4) Use this new strip for 1 night. It may be a little bulky and/or itchy, but it works.
5) The next night, peel the Breath Right strip off of the tape. The tape on the original Breath Right strip should peel off and stay on the waterproof tape.
6) Take a new 2-inch piece of waterproof tape and put the Breath Right strip down onto the center of the tape. The tape-side down onto the sticky side of the waterproof tape.
7) Use this strip for 1 night.
8) The next night (third night), peel the Breath Right strip off of the tape. The 2 plastic strips should stay on the adhesive tape.
9) Continue to reuse the 2 plastic strips on the adhesive tape.
Essentially, you will take the 2 plastic pieces from the original Breathe Right strip and reuse them for a long time. As needed, put the 2 plastic strips on a new strip of the waterproof tape. Each time you use them, they will be slightly bowed so flip them over the other way.